Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tea Time at the Sloan Home

I have a lifelong love of good old-fashioned unsweet tea.  I love both iced tea and hot tea and enjoy black, white, and green tea in that order.  I learned this love from my mother, and I have already passed it onto my children.

Robby, already the connoisseur, has more than once declared to me that white tea is his favorite, though that doesn't stop him from stealing large swigs of my Sonic iced tea whenever he gets the chance.  Juliet also loves to take sips of my teas, though her preferences for types are less clear at this point.






I think that there are much worse vices that I could probably have passed on, though I seem to get less and less of my own drinks these days which is definitely a disturbing trend . . .

p.s. despite the lack of outfit or location change, these pics were taken on two different days.

4 comments:

Auntie Woman said...

The kids come by the tea stealing naturally - just ask Grammy Sharon what happens everytime she comes over and drinks tea! :)

tah said...

As I sit here drinking my hot tea. . .
Very sensible to me.

Kenny and Chrissy said...

SG is a tea drinker as well (unlike her mother). She loves everything from Taza fruit passion tea to basic iced tea. It's a lovely southern quality :).

K. said...

Abuse! Abuse! I will introduce them to coffee so that they never need to consume that weak watery stuff again!