Friday, October 21, 2011

Four Months Old!!

This post is pretty late . . . Sorry about that. :). My little man continues to melt my heart more every day. He has such a warm and inviting personality. He's quick to laugh and smile and is just as happy being held by anyone who wants to interact with him. He especially loves it when his brother and sister come over to play with him.

He's rolling like a champ both ways and has started reaching for anything he can get a hold of in order to conduct as many taste test experiments as possible. A constant favorite is Mommy's hair despite her discouragement of such grabbing.

He is a good sleeper though of late he's been waking us up at 6:00am for a quick feeding before snoozing again until after 8:00.

I know that the milestones start quickly piling on from this point forward, and I'm excited. But I will hold onto the sweet baby moments with this one for as long as possible as well.

No comments: