Sunday, September 27, 2009

Twilight of Pregnancy

I have entered that phase of pregnancy (10 days til due date!!!) where every time I call someone, they think--is this it? Where when I see people they think, "this is probably the last time I will see her before she delivers." Where everything we do, we think, "this might be the last opportunity to do X before delivery."

We aren't making plans, and we have done just about everything we needed to do before we give birth. So, we have been spending lots of time hanging out with Robby and just enjoying the last days of having him as an only child.

Here is a re-cap of some of what we have done:

Tah brought Robby cupcakes. He didn't think he could wait until Mommy was ready to give him one:



We went to the Dallas Aquarium. Robby loved seeing "Nemo" and "Dorie." He did not love moving on to the next exhibit (even though it was the super cool shark tank).


We took Robby to his first dentist's appointment. I can tell we are really going to like the practice we chose, and Robby loved the toys in the waiting room.


We have gone to the park almost every day. Robby is becoming more and more willing to play with other kids, and he loves meeting the neighborhood dogs:



We went to the zoo and saw all of the animals that we talk about in books. It was very fun.





(you are welcome for the late preggo pic)


We have cuddled on the couch and watched football:



Who knows, maybe this is my last time to post before I can put up the first pics of my daughter...

2 comments:

minda312 said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh! I love this post. And especially the last picture. TOOOOO CUTE!

And we're still on for Thursday, yes?!?? :-)- I mean- granted that you aren't in a hospital pushin out a baby, right?? :-)

Kenny and Chrissy said...

In just a few days, you are going to have the BEST of both worlds--the world of girls and the world of boys. Enjoy it, my sweet friend.