Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Juliet is Coming this Week!

Well, here I am updating again before birth. Not too surprising really considering that my first child was so late...

Bryan and I went to what has shaped into my last weekly checkup yesterday. The news was good all around, and though I do not appear to be about to go into labor (again, shocker), I am progressing enough that he thinks I will be quite favorable for an induction on Friday morning. So, Bryan and I will be heading to Baylor All Saints Downtown first thing Friday morning. Funnily, our doctor actually predicted that he thinks I will be ready to give birth sometime between 4:00pm and 8:00pm that night.

Anyway, I wanted to update all of you on the developments. As people keep reminding me, should could come before then, but given the stubborn streak in our family I somehow doubt it...

3 comments:

Kenny and Chrissy said...

It's Friday at 8:42 p.m. I'm guessing she's here. Welcome Baby Girl! Congratulations Big Brother Robby! Get some sleep, Mommy and Daddy! "How wonderful life is when you're in the world!"

tah said...

She is here and she is perfect and beautiful. She arrived at 2:19pm weighing 7 lb 3 oz. Everyone is doing great!

Kenny and Chrissy said...

Yay! Congratulations, Tah! I hope Amy is resting well. I can't wait to see pictures.