Wednesday, November 18, 2009

My Big Boy

I feel like Robby hasn't gotten enough time on the blog lately, so I decided to give him his own posting today. He really is a great big brother. He loves his little sister, and so far he really has not displayed a lot of jealousy. He has gotten to have some fun adventures this month, and here are some snapshots of those.

Robby and Pahpah on the big red tractor!

It is so fun to move dirt!

Robby has learned a fake camera smile. I wonder who taught him that??


We Texans find 50 degrees a little cold to go galvanting around in, so we have to dress appropriately


Robby loved the bounce house at his school's fall carnival.


Robby loved the mohawk when we showed it to him in the mirror.

Going for a walk and playing with a dandelion

1 comment:

Kenny and Chrissy said...

I had to laugh at the hats and heavy jackets for 50 degrees :).