Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

So, yesterday Santa came to visit Robby's school. He was apparently not okay with seeing Santa at all. His teacher said he literally clawed her when she tried to put him on Santa's lap. But then Santa offered him a candy cane, so he was okay after that. Moral of the story--we need to do much more with Robby about not taking candy from strangers :)

After we picked him up though, we ran over to Hobby Lobby where it looks like some possessed Santa stalker has set up shop--there are santas everywhere, and Robby wanted to talk to each one (nevermind that they were just figurines). Afterwards, when we were driving home, we would point out Christmas lights, and he kept saying "More Christmas lights please." He clearly has some of his tah in him. And, he clearly has some good Christmas spirit! (We also let him watch Elf--I didn't think he really liked it, but when it was over, he cried, so maybe he did).

All of my Christmas stuff is out of the attic, but the boxes have yet to be unpacked. That is my goal for this week. We did get a supercool advent calendar from my uncle and aunt yesterday, but Robby really needed to open more than one, so I think we are already on like day 4 for that :)

I am determined to go to downtown for a picture with Santa this year, so I will post that when I have it. In the meantime, our camera is broken, and I don't have much in the way of new pics.

2 comments:

minda312 said...

Christmas decorations will go up tonight!!!! i requested to come in at 10 tomorrow so I can be out late :-)

Kenny and Chrissy said...

For the 2nd year in a row, Mommy had to have her picture made with Santa, too. I hope by junior high, she'll have a solo made :).