Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Juliet!!


Juliet, you have finally made it. You are officially one year old. This year has been a huge blessing, and I cannot tell you how happy you have made us.

I love you so much.

I love your beautiful smile more than I love my first cup of hot tea in the morning.
I love your sweet snuggles more than I love homemade chocolate chip cookies OR brownies.
I love your infectious laugh more than I love sleeping in as late as I want.
I love your slightly mischevious nature more than I love shopping for a new pair of shoes.
I love your inquisitive personality more than I love curling up with a good book.
I love your modest drama queen tendencies more than I love watching Grey's Anatomy.
I love your wonderful (and not picky!) appetite more than I love even the best Mexican food.
I love your tenacity more than I love solving even the hardest word puzzle.
I love your warm greetings more than I love getting long emails or real mail.
And, it's not just me. You have made our family more complete. Daddy and Robby both love you so much also. We can't wait to see how you will grow over the next year!

2 comments:

harriscouple said...

We love you Juliet! You are a wonderful blessing! You make us smile daily as we look at your beautiful princess picture on our refrigerator! :) Cant wait to see you again soon!

K. said...

Happy birthday little Miss Juliet!

Your sweet smile and shining eyes make my day!