Thursday, November 18, 2010

Proud

This is a picture from the Tarleton women's basketball game tonight. The amazing woman shooting the free throw is my sister-in-law Jenna, wife of my very lucky brother. In the span of less than a year, she has faced ACL surgery, multiple bloodclots that arose as a complication from that surgery, long recovery and lots of hardwork to overcome the effects of both of those, and most recently, a foot injury.

Yet, there she is, out on the court being a superstar. She never gave up on her dream, and she worked incredibly hard to get there. We are so proud.

3 comments:

tah said...

WOW!!! Way to go Jenna!

Jenna said...

Thank you so much Amy! This post means the world to me!!! I'm so blessed to have such a supportive family. Love you guys!

Auntie Woman said...

Love that girl!! How I wish we could be there to see a game!!