Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy One Month Lincoln!!

My sweet little man turned one month old last Thursday. I can't believe it! He has done so much in one month--visited my parent's house, visited Bryan's parents, hosted extended family at our house for several days. He even went out to eat once and to the grocery store once.

He is such a sweet little guy. He loves to cuddle with his mommy, and he will gladly nap on me from time to time. Neither of his siblings did that. But, Lincoln also sleeps in his bassinet every night without problem. We haven't tried out the crib yet though. He is a good night sleeper. For example, last night he went to sleep at ten, got up at 12:00 for a quick bottle, slept until 7:00, had another feeding, and then slept until 10:00. We've gotten the hang of feeding much more quickly than I did with the other two as well.

I'm anxious to see what he will weigh at his one month appt, but we haven't had that yet.

2 comments:

Auntie Woman said...

Happy one month birthday to such a blessed, beautiful boy!!

Kenny and Chrissy said...

He really does look like your brother :).