Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spring Break Fun

So last night I spent what has amounted to a traditional night for every holiday break that I get. I curled up on our bathmat until 1:15am reading a book. Why, you might ask? Well, the book was really interesting, and I knew by 11:00pm that I would not be going to sleep before reading the last couple hundred pages. So, I took a bath and read, but eventually I was tired of the bath, so then I got out and dressed and sat by the tub and read. I could not go to bed and read because I didn't want to wake Bryan with the light, so I stayed in the bathroom on my cozy bathmat. (Good thing I splurged for that super plush one!)

Isn't that what Spring Break is for though--doing fun stuff you can't do during the rest of the year? What, no one else counts reading on a cold bathroom floor as one of their top ten fun things to do during Spring Break? Anyone? No, it's just me? Whatevs.

5 comments:

Kenny and Chrissy said...

More importantly, what was the book?

coachcurt10 said...

That is just ridiculous! I am not 100% sure we are related; however, Robby is definitely my nephew (not sure how it all works, just saying.....)

Anonymous said...

One day you will use that bathroom as a refuge from your children!! I mean, not that I do that, I can't get enough time with my children... :)

minda312 said...

LOVE it. :-)

tah said...

Staying up all night to read, I get that 100%, but on the bathroom mat? What is wrong with the couch or a chair or the guest bed or. . .?