Thursday, June 11, 2009

And Now for Something Completely Random

It's been a while since I read an article that made me laugh out loud, but I have to admit that MSN's article on testing out SkyMall Products did the trick. They tested out 10 of the products to be found in your favorite SkyMall Magazine edition, and oh my goodness, some of what you can buy out there is amazing. I wish I knew the inventors of some of these products. I am going to paste the review of my favorite product along with the picture for your viewing pleasure:






Wine Glass Holder Necklace: Absentminded lushes rejoice: Never again will you have to wander around a dinner party wondering, "Where did I set down my wineglass?" With the handy Wine Glass Holder Necklace, your glass will always be right where you can find it -- suspended in front of your chest.Just clip the glass's stem to the plastic holder and you'll have both hands free to raid passing hors d'oeuvres trays with a vengeance. But be wary of sudden, erratic movements, as the holder puts your glass in dangerous proximity to your shirt, making dry-cleaning bills a common hazard. To avoid fashion faux pas, you should probably wear this accessory only with ensembles that include a fast-drying burgundy shirt and black pants. The Wine Glass Holder Necklace consists of a piece of plastic that fits around the stem of a wine glass, and a nylon lanyard that goes around your neck -- and for all that fine material you'll pay only $24.95! -- Robert Strohmeyer

If you want to read the whole article, click here.

No comments: