Sunday, June 21, 2009

Catching Up

I know that it has been a while since I posted anything, but it has been a busy last couple of weeks. My uncle (who is actually closer to my age than my mom's), came in last weekend with his wife and their three children, and they stayed with us from Friday through Monday. We did all kinds of great Fort Worth stuff including my first ever experience at Concerts at the Gardens where we saw a laser-themed light show with music from great movies, a trip to the Stockyards to see the Cattle Drive and eat at Love's, a visit to our new favorite restaurant Nizza Pizza on University, and of course a trip to the zoo.

They then headed to Eastland where we joined them on Thursday because my brother got married yesterday! It was a wonderful wedding, and I can't wait to get some pictures to post on here of the actual ceremony and of the beautiful bride Jenna.

I will post some of my favorite stories from the last couple weeks soon (hopefully--we are headed out to California for another wedding this week), but in the meantime, here are a couple of my favorite pics from the zoo on Monday (thanks Toby for being such a great and diligent photog!)













1 comment:

tah said...

Looks like a great time was had by all. Lots of smiles and laughter.
Blessings abound!