Monday, August 24, 2009

And It's All Worth It

So, my friend Chrissy recently got to experience this with her daughter who is the exact same age as Robby, and I was so jealous when I read her post. But, today, it was my turn, and I am telling you--this moment makes any less than glamorous moments completely worth it.

When Bryan and Robby were leaving to take Robby to daycare today, Robby came over and gave me a hug and kiss and said "love you Mama." I am still melting, and every time I think about it I start to smile.

I don't think I will ever get tired of hearing him say that (even when I know he is just saying it to try to get what he wants!)

----------------------------

Also, an update on Juliet:

I went to the doctor last week, and we had another sonogram. She continues to measure exactly at a due date of October 7th. Maybe she will be less stubborn than her brother and will actually come on time or something close to it. The sonogram measured her at 4lb 9oz. Of course, I am not sure how accurate that really is, but it sounds good! She is also finally in the head down position, which is a huge relief to me. We are 44 days from due date, and I am getting so excited to meet her!

No comments: