Sunday, August 22, 2010

Juliet's Favorite Things



In honor of my 10 month old sunshine girl who is always happy, a little ditty that pretty much encapsulates her outlook on life: (If you need me to tell you the tune to sing it to, I am going to be disappointed in you ;)

Pulling on cords and chasing the kitty. Eating blueberries and being so pretty. Playing with Robby on the playground swing, these are a few of my favorite things.

Smiling at Daddy and laughing with Robby. Grabbing at Robby's toys is my new hobby. Waking up happy at what each day brings, these are a few of my favorite things.

Bouncing and snuggling and drinking my bottle. Cruising throughout the house going full throttle. Listening to Mommy tell stories and sing, these are a few of my favorite things.

When I fall down, when I lose my toy, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel so bad :)



Juliet turned 10 months old on our 7 year anniversary. I feel less bad about how long it took me to get this up considering that we haven't made it to our anniversary dinner yet either :)

3 comments:

minda312 said...

Well done!!! Well done:) I love it!

Jenna said...

You are amazing and very blessed! This definitely brought a big smile to my face.

Lorraine said...

Love the song!