Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Two Kinds of People

So no pictures of Robby this posting. Instead, I am going to kick off the holiday season by presenting a question of culture, a question of Christmas tradition, for you. I propose that Americans can be divided into two kinds of people: the explorers and the revolutionaries. I just want to say upfront that I and my family are not newfangled revolutionaries, nor will we ever be. We are explorers. I know many of you fall into that other, much less harmonic, much more awkward camp.

I want to hear from you--so tell the truth and tell it loud (like respond with a comment and tell which side you are on.) When it comes to the end of the song, who will he go down in history like--Columbus, or, that much more cumbersome and harder to spit out George Washington?

If you know not of what I speak, just think these hints:

"like a light bulb"
"like Pinocchio"
"like Monopoly"




Okay, so the pic gave it away, didn't it? :)

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Less harmonic, but I've always been a rebel-- "LIKE GEORGE WASHINGTON!"

minda312 said...

Like GEORGE WASHINGTON!!!!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Not to be difficult, but we always said "Like Lincoln"!

coachcurt said...

are these ppl crazy?! there is no argument. it is and always will be like columbus!!!! end of story.