Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Preggo 15 Weeks


Actually, as of this writing, I am at 16 weeks, but since the picture I am posting is from 15 weeks...

Things seem to be progressing very well for me this time around. I started feeling the baby really early, some time in the 14th week, and the movements are becoming stronger and more regular. I have my next check up this Friday, and then the one after that will include the big sono where we find out if it is a boy or a girl! My instinct says that this one is a girl, but I know plenty of moms who had a strong feeling that turned out to be wrong, so we shall see. Either way, we are happy though.

I am not in maternity clothes yet, though I have bought quite a few shirts that are much more flowy than what I traditionally wear that I have already moved into, and I bought a bella band that I think will start getting use in the next week or so. In fact, I got out my old maternity clothes last weekend only to put over half in the donate pile and the other half as far in the back of my closet as possible. I don't know if the clothes really are that bad or if I just remember how unattractive I felt at those last few months.

Maybe I delude myself, but I think that in certain outfits, the pregnancy does not announce itself quite yet. Here is a side view taken when I was unaware...

2 comments:

Auntie Woman said...

You look fantastic Amy! Remember, your body has been through this before and knows what to do so it may feel like you are bigger faster. You look terrific and I hope you are feeling great too!! We can't wait to see you in two months. Yeah!

Kenny and Chrissy said...

Wear that bump proudly, Babe! You look adorable pregnant and we couldn't be happier for you. We're lobbying for a girl, but you obviously can't go wrong with a boy either (look at the gorgeous creature you already made!).

Have you considered names?