Friday, January 23, 2009

And Now for a Break from Robby's World...

And into what is admittedly a pretty soap opera-like land--the land of Seattle Grace. I have been a fan of Grey's Anatomy since the first episode of the first season. I still remember watching that first episode after Desperate Housewives (long since abandoned by yours truly). There have been some amazing seasons and some not so amazing seasons, but this season I was seriously considering jumping ship. I mean, I love Denny Duquette, but his arc was beyond what I felt I could take. He is dead people. DEAD! Last night, however, things started improving. Could I be so lucky? Are we really getting rid of both the very handsome Denny and the super annoying Izzie? Also, I loved Rome on HBO, and the new love interest for Christina was a main character in that show.


But, what has swayed me beyond anything else to stay loyal is this:



That's right peeps, right in front of a pic of Derek kissing Meredith is...my name!...Clearly it is a sign that I am not meant to break up with Grey's Anatomy just yet. Derek, Meredith, Christina, George, Bailey, Sloan, Little Grey, Torres, cough *Izzie*, I am here for you still!

1 comment:

tah said...

SILLINESS!! Did you impose your own name to the show??? If not, why is it there, pray tell?