Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Countdown to Bliss!!

Okay, so I am starting an official countdown today. 18 days. 18 more days and then bliss. If you are doing mental calculations you might think I am off by a day (entirely possible, as my husband always points out that math is not my best subject), but I assure you on this particular topic I am right. It is not February 14th with all the accompanying hooplah that I started my countdown for. Don't get me wrong, Valentine's Day should be fun this year. Bryan was deluded enough to think that the 'Boys would actually beat the Eagles to make the playoffs. The bet was planning and executing Valentine's Day this year. I will enjoy being pampered.

But no. That is not what I am counting down to. Instead, I am counting down to February 15th. I think about this great day at least once each day. Does anyone know what is so fabulous about this day? Okay, I will end the suspense. That is the day the stores bring out the EASTER Candy!!!! Easter M&Ms are far and away my favorite candy in the whole world. I can't explain it, but I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are far better than traditional M&Ms and any other holiday colors. They taste better, and they are pretty. And yummy. I go through several bags a year. If I were Catholic, I would have to sacrifice them for Lent. Luckily, I can devour them instead.

Yum. Yum. Yum. So excited! (If you think I am pulling your leg, ask my friend Minda. She knows the depths of my devotion to this candy).

5 comments:

minda312 said...

haha.....YES! It's true!!!

Obesession, my friends. Obsession ;-)

Kenny and Chrissy said...

Do you know that you got me started on dark chocolate? Now I LOVE it.

Eraina said...

I know what you're talking about. But I love the Easter egg reese's cups. I live for them each year. They taste way better and different than the regular PB cups. Good thing they're only out once a year cuz I know how to down a bag, and they are not fat-free.

--A. said...

Eraina,

I too think that the Easter Reese's Eggs are the best of the Peanut Butter cups offered each year. They are far better than normal cups and also outshine the hearts, pumpkins, and trees. (Not that I am paying attention). Now I get the little ones and I like them the best!

tah said...

Wait until you see what I have for you. . .